PhotoCOOP's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Get out of my head Fiona! I was just typing up the meeting description for the Photo…"

PhotoCOOP replied Oct 6, 2011 to October Meeting

2 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Fiona Royer

"Originally posted by kat, May 22, 2010 - 5:45 PM   I've gotten in the habit of print…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to CTA's new signs

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by Jeremy Shaw, May 20, 2010 - 4:01 PM   Personally, I like the mo…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to Standard Model Release Contract

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by John, Jan 7, 2010 - 6:42 PM   Thanks for posting that Eric. Tha…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to Standard Model Release Contract

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by LeJEan, Jan 15, 2010 - 8:45 PM   I love the podcast and the boo…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to History of Photography

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by Keith Skutt, Jan 11, 2010 - 10:19 AM   thanks for posting this…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to History of Photography

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by Keith Skutt, Jan 20, 2010 - 3:29 PM   As long as you do not wr…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to Beware circle lightroom importing

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by ebow, Feb 26, 2010 - 10:02 PM   I've typically used precutmats…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to web site for mats and framing supplies

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by Jeremy Shaw, May 20, 2010 - 3:36 PM   I have problems even in…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to Nikkor AF 50mm 1.8D focus problem

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

"Originally posted by kat, Apr 11, 2010 - 10:56 PM   Sounds off to me, too. If my cam…"

PhotoCOOP replied May 29, 2011 to Nikkor AF 50mm 1.8D focus problem

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by PhotoCOOP

RSS

© 2017   Created by PhotoCOOP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service